Sunday was another beautiful day. We spent as much of it outside as we could. Daddy took his firepit on its maiden voyage. We have so many leaves Daddy and Grandpa Darryl burned most of the afternoon.

The boys enjoy playing with fire.

I think we taught Sydney a bad thing. She discovered a basket of cat toys, and in that basket was a Nerf gun. We used to shoot little Nerf darts across the room and our cats would chase them. Well, Sydney has now decided this is a pretty cool toy. It took a little concentration, but she managed to load those darts.

She'd take one out and then put it back in, over and over again.

Daddy helps Sydney with her first trigger pull. I think it's time to buy her some puzzles....

Grandma Judy introduced Sydney to the chocolate shake a couple months ago, and she hasn't forgotten.

It's a good thing I ordered a large shake for Grandma - Sydney drank way more than her share!

Our super-tolerant kitty Fiona let Sydney lay her head on her. How sweet is that?

After a much-needed nap, Sydney and I went outside to play. I'm not sure how many more of these nice days we're going to get, and I wasn't about to waste it inside.
I finally got a picture of Sydney with a "pumpo."

While Sydney wasn't very excited about leaves in the grass (I think they were just too difficult for her to walk through), she loved the crunching sound they made on the driveway.

Sydney models her latest fall fashion.


Enough modeling, more leaf crunching!

Okay, a little more modeling.

And now for more crunching.
No comments:
Post a Comment