If I ever figure out how to upload video from our camcorder, I'll post a video we took tonight. I asked Sydney what the kitty says, and she replied "ow" (cats in our house say "ow," not "meow"). I asked what the doggy says and she gave a high-pitched "ar!" I asked what the cow says and she gave a low-pitched "ooo." I asked what the duck says and she said "cack cack." Just for fun I asked what the chicken says and she replied with "buh buh buh buh." Smart little peanut.
Below is a picture with one of Sydney's favorite lovies, Pink Elephant. Behind her on the chair is a new-found friend. We were given a Build-a-Bear as a shower gift, and I just recently brought it out for her to play with. We named him Casey and lately he's been going everywhere with her, from crib to her sitter and back.



No comments:
Post a Comment