Thursday, February 12, 2009

Playtime

Sydney certainly has her own ideas on how to play with her toys. And sometimes Mommy and Daddy are her favorite toys. Sydney found a new way to stack her stacking cups. I don't think Daddy was as amused as she was.

Sydney walks all over her Daddy.


Princess Mommy (see the crown and staff?) and Ming-Ming get to sample Sydney's homemade pudding that she made in her little kitchen.


Cutie patootie.

Sydney not only cooks for Mommy and Daddy, she also made eggs for Fiona. She tried feeding Fi with a fork and I have to give Fi credit: she just sat there while Sydney poked her in the nose with a toy fork.


Monday night we had dinner at Chili's. Sydney was a little angel during dinner. I think that's the longest she's sat still during dinner at a restaurant in a long time. I think she was just happy with the company. At the end of the meal, Daddy shared a sweet moment with his little Valentine.

No comments: