Friday, February 6, 2009

The Bathtub

I don't have any pictures to share with this story, but when you read the story, you'll be glad there are no pictures. Sydney likes her privacy when she's taking a bath. She doesn't want me to be that far away, but she doesn't want me in the bathroom with her. So I usually pull the ottoman to the bathroom doorway and sit there while she plays with her tub toys. Last night while Sydney was taking her bath, I was sitting in the doorway watching Ellen. To get my attention, she said "Mommy! I pooped!" When I turned to look, she was handing me her fish net toy - with her poop in it. She had pooped in the tub and scooped up her poop and handed it to me in the net. There was really nothing I could do but laugh. At least she cleaned up after herself! I don't think she's quite ready for her potty chair yet, but she may be ready to scoop the litter boxes!

No comments: