Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Say Cheese!

Sydney loves to say "cheese!" for the camera. Unfortunately, she usually doesn't continue looking at the camera long enough for me to actually take the picture. But every once in a while I capture a good "cheese" smile. Don't you just love the leopard print pants (thanks Aunt Diane!)?


Baby Liberace.

Fiona and her baby.

Yet another time when she just wouldn't look and say "cheese" both.


My parents came to visit and we went to dinner at IHOP. Sydney was playing with her Elmo camera while we waited for our food. She would press the lens against her nose and say "cheese!" Then she wanted everyone to take her picture with the Elmo camera. Even the people at the next table were amused. So I got out my camera. You think she would say cheese for me? Heck no. She waited until I turned the camera off and then gave me a great big "cheese!" Such a little stinker.

No comments: