Sydney got so many gifts for Christmas that we hid some of them away to be brought out later when she got bored with her other toys. This weekend was cold and rainy and seemed like the perfect time for a new toy. Saturday morning I pulled out a box from her closet, and I think Sydney would have been perfectly happy just playing with the box. But she was very excited when she saw what was inside. She loves to help us with whatever we're doing, so I let her help put her new toy together.
She had to take all the pieces out of the plastic.
The base was like a giant puzzle. Sydney placed all the triangle pieces between the legs. She's not strong enough to pound them in place, but she helped me line them up.
She kept saying "I got po-tee! Wow! I got po-tee!" She couldn't wait to get on it. I didn't have the handlebars on yet, but she didn't care.
The packaging was almost as much fun as the pony.
Sydney helped us change sheets on our bed this afternoon. She kept saying "I helped." She likes to play in the sheets while we make the bed (who doesn't?) and when Daddy threw the sheet over her head she asked "Where Ninney?" (that's how she says Sydney). I didn't get the camera until after the sheets were on, but I did get a cute video of Sydney giggles.
Sydney found Daddy's flashlight in the nightstand. She immediately turned it on.
And shined it right on her face. I think she learned that trick from Daddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment