I can't take credit for teaching her to say March; that's from Miss Lottie.
Sydney and I had lunch Sunday with all four of her grandparents last Sunday. We had the restaurant to ourselves when we got there. Sydney took that to mean it was her restaurant and proceeded to seat the next family that came in. She even brought them menus.
A box is still one of Sydney's favorite toys - especially if she can close herself inside it.
And her new favorite toy - the "baccoo" (basket). She got the basket for Valentine's Day from Miss Lottie. It came with a little stuffed lion, but the basket is much more interesting than the lion. It's so much fun to put our little Nerf darts in the basket and take them out, and put them back in and take them out. I have a fairly long video of her attempting to count her darts as she moved them in and out of the basket that I tried posting on You Tube, but I've been having problems getting the upload to complete. If I can get it up there, I'll post it, too.



No comments:
Post a Comment