Sunday, November 16, 2008

Playdate with Jack and Gavin

Last Sunday night Sydney and I went to visit Bridget and play with Jack and Gavin. Bridget and I have joked several times about Jack and Sydney getting married when they get older. Don't they look adorable looking in on Gavin?


Sydney has never wanted to sit in a pack-n-play at home, but for some reason she was very interested in Gavin's. So I put her in there, too.


Jack teaches Sydney to play Zingo. Okay, so they pretty much just pulled pieces from the dispenser and dropped them on the table. It was still cute.


It was Jack's bath time, and instead of taking Sydney home to give her a bath before bed, I just put her in the tub, too. Sydney loved all of the different bath toys, as well as the novelty of having someone else in the tub with her; Jack loved to make waves in the water (I think Sydney enjoyed the waves, too).



Still pictures just weren't capturing all the excitement, so I took a short video.



Gavin was having fun just watching the bigger kids. He ended up getting soaked from the waves, so he got his turn in the tub, too, but he still needs to sit in the baby seat.


As soon as Bridget took Gavin out of the tub, Jack squeezed himself into the baby seat.


Bedtime for Baby Gavin.

I figured Sydney would be so exhausted from playing she'd fall asleep on the way home. Instead, she cried the whole way because her nose was stuffed up, and the more she cried, the more snot she made, and by the time we got home she was a soaking wet mess and needed new jammies. At least she feel asleep as soon as I put her in her bed.

No comments: