Dave shows Sydney and Annie how to play baggo. They didn't want to throw the bags, they just wanted to drop them in the hole.
Sydney was very excited to point out to me that there were two White Sox logos on the board. She spots their logo everywhere we go. Daddy even taught her to say, "Put it on the board...yes!"
Three monkeys (too bad Annie didn't realize she was supposed to be Speak No Evil!).
Daddy and Papa tend to their fire.
You can't tell by the picture above, so I moved around the fire pit to get a better picture of Daddy fanning the flames with a leaf blower. He claims the brush pile was too wet; I think he just wanted bigger fire!
Papa showed the kids how to pick the ripest raspberries.
The fire in the back was too big for roasting marshmallows, so Daddy started a smaller fire in the fire pit on the deck.
Dave wasn't going to miss out on s'mores; he called them the "nearly perfect food."
I helped Sydney roast her first marshmallow, too. (Check out my tan! Can you tell I was off work for a week????)



No comments:
Post a Comment