Sydney's favorite toy lately has been her bee (thanks Aunt Bridget and Uncle Paul!). She has discovered that it rolls better on the kitchen floor than it does on the living room carpet, so every day when we get home, she drags the bee into the kitchen and rolls it, rides it, or carries it around the kitchen.
I bought Sydney a Dora the Explorer CD and she absolutely loves it. When she wants to hear it, she runs into the kitchen, points to the CD player (I haven't had a chance to put it on my iPod yet, so the kitchen is where we play Dora), says "Dodo, Dodo" and waits for me to turn it on. And then she dances.
I threw the next video in just because it amused me. She wanted to give her lovey, Pink Elephant, a ride on the bee. We call her Pink E, or Pinky, for short.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment